Here’s all that fun legalese…
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Posts on the blog are published with a Creative Commons Attribution Share-alike license. Please feel free to copy / modify / share and link to the blog posts, but please provide a link or attribution where applicable, and make sure you are providing your work under the same license.
- Artwork by Nancy Dorsner is copyright Nancy Dorsner. Artwork not done specifically for clients is Licensed for use : Attribution Non-commercial ShareAlike. Artwork done for a client is licensed to that client only (or as per the contract) and is NOT available for use. If you wish to use Nancy’s artwork, please contact us.
The materials on Dabbled Studios’s web site are provided “as is”. Dabbled Studios makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dabbled Studios does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dabbled Studios or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dabbled Studios’s Internet site, even if Dabbled Studios or a Dabbled Studios authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dabbled Studios’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dabbled Studios does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dabbled Studios may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dabbled Studios does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dabbled Studios has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dabbled Studios of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dabbled Studios’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.